Monday, May 25, 2009

Check Out The Spiritual Minded Radio Show Episode 8- The Happy Hater's Day Edition

Sup Friend and fam
I know its been a minute
but I wanted to holla at all of you and share with you'
my latest endeavor
Check Out The Spiritual Minded Radio Show Episode 8 The Happy Hater's Day Edition http://www.spiritualminded.podcastpeople.com/posts/32708 featuring music from Willie Will, Mark Arthur, One Dose, 2 Edge, Moe Soundz, Anthony Hamilton, Sho Baraka, Nas & P Diddy, Pro, Ambassador, Jaelife, Lyfe Jennings, Canton Jones & more. Check the playlist for complete track listing!Leave me ya feedback in da comment section and let me know what you think!
If ya like what you hear foward this to your friends and fam!
Thanx!
-AJ ROK
da professional hip-hop junkie
SPIRITUAL MINDED RADIO
SpiritualMindedRadio@Gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home